When it comes to attack from fire, very few portals are able to offer any real kind of resistance. Fires in the workplace can have a devastating impact on businesses. The potential loss of lives, and to a lesser extent data, can mean that some organisations never recover from a fire. If appropriate prevention measures are not in place then fires can spread rapidly.
Meesons are able to offer two fire resistant Security Portals, which can allow you to maintain the integrity of your fire line and slow down the spread of fire whilst also keeping your premises or sensitive areas secure from unauthorised personnel. Unlike fire doors which generally don’t offer any form of tailgating detection, Security Portals will only allow the transit of authorised users. Any attempt at tailgating behind an authorised user will be detected and the secure side doors will remain locked preventing the transit.
- Tested and Certified to EI60 or EI120 as per European Fire Resistance norm: EN 13501-2 & EN 1634-1:2014.
- Fire rated from both directions on the flat side
- Resistant to fire from 60 up to 120 minutes*
- Customisable security levels – up to Attack Resistant Class 3 & 4
- Available for new buildings or retrofitted into existing openings
*refer to individual model specifications for fire rating.