Service Installation Engineer – Midlands
Role: Permanent, full-time
Closing Date: Monday 18th December 2017
Reporting to the Technical Project Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of projects throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will be electrically biased but with a good mechanical background too.
- Installation, service and breakdown repair of security equipment
- High level security clearance will be required for certain sites
- Nationwide field based (including London)
- Monday – Friday, 40 hour week with flexibility for overtime due to callouts.
- Rota weekend/ bank holiday cover required.
- Electrical background (fault finding)
- Experience of field based work
- General mechanical knowledge
- Ideally will have worked on Security, Access Controls, Lifts, CCTV and escalators
- Problem solving with a can do attitude
- Flexibility with working hours
Are you looking to take the next step? Upload your CV and Apply Now.