Role: Permanent, full-time
Location: London and Home Counties
Due to significant year-on-year growth we are now recruiting a Project Manager to work directly onsite with our clients to ensure the smooth installation of various entrance control systems. The job of a project manager is to plan and oversee all aspects of a project, and to meet the project’s goals on time and within budget. It will require the successful candidate to organise people, tasks and resources to bring about a successful completion of Projects. You will be an excellent multi-tasker with the ability to demonstrate the skills required to successfully manage many fast paced projects at any given time.
Are you looking to take the next step? Apply now by completing the contact form.
- Leading the planning and implementation of projects.
- Defining a project’s scope and goals.
- Continually update internal systems (Knack) to ensure the Company has the most up to date & accurate information available.
- Planning and scheduling project timelines, via client meetings and regular site visits.
- Coordinating project staff.
- Resource planning and allocation.
- Quality assurance.
- Carrying out risk assessment.
- Managing project administration, including all documentation (with delegation to Project Co-ordinator responsibility)
- Meeting budgetary objectives.
- Reporting regularly to senior management.
- Managing client relationships.
- Tracking project performance.
- Project evaluations and results measurement.
- Operates in line with company values & behaviour
- A self- starter who is resilient and can work under pressure
- Organised and personally disciplined
- Enthusiastic, positive, collaborative
- Takes ownership/accountable
- Proactive, engaged, hands-on
- Excellent communicator
- Leads by example
- Makes data driven decisions
- Thorough & professional
- Team player
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager to join a friendly team at an expanding specialist SME sized company. We offer 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, a Company Pension Scheme, access to a range of employee benefits (health cash plan and retail discount scheme) and non – contractual bonus scheme.