Securing entrances and preventing unauthorised access is a growing problem for many UK businesses, at Meesons we have developed two CPD seminars to demonstrate how physical security solutions can be used effectively to reduce the risk of unauthorised access.
Meesons are recognised as one of the UK’s leading providers of Physical Entrance Security Solutions. Our RIBA CPD Assessed Material focuses on the subjects of Creating Secure Entrances & Specifying Physical Entrance Security. The courses will cover:
Creating Secure Entrances – Preventing Unauthorised Access (tailgating)
- Understanding tailgating
- Why we should care about tailgating
- Solutions to prevent tailgating
- Industry standards/approvals
- Integrating tailgating solutions into buildings
- Installation options
- New applications
- The pros & cons of the different solutions
Specifying Physical Entrance Security
- Considerations based on the different layers of a site
- Types of Physical Entrance Solutions
- Methods of operation
- Industry standards
- Integrating tailgating solutions
- Installation considerations
- Safety Features
Our courses have been designed to fit into your work schedule and requirements, so no matter how little time you have, you can still benefit from attending our courses. The courses can be delivered at your office or remotely at a time to suit you.
RIBA CPD Course Lunch Hour – tailored to fit over your lunch break and delivered at your premises or remotely via video call. We also include a working lunch with our courses (on premise only).
RIBA Core Curriculum: Design, construction and technology
Material Type: Seminar or Online Learning
Contact Meesons today to book your session at firstname.lastname@example.org