The Meesons preventative maintenance Service plan provide you with the peace of mind that your buildings security is performing at its optimum level. With scheduled preventative maintenance visits through the year early detection of faults can help to enhance the product lifespan and improve operational efficiency.
With all our Meesons Service Packages we offer the following;
- Dedicated service line
- Fully trained and qualified technicians
- Nationwide coverage – GPS tracked
- High level security clearance
Next Day Service Plan includes
- 2 x Maintenance visits per annum
- Next Day onsite response time
- Preferential parts and labour cost
- Real time Service Report
Next Day Service Plan provides you with the confidence that any downtime is kept to a minimum, with a preferential rate for any parts and labour. Next Day Service is ideal for businesses where entrance control is not business critical.
Working day during normal working hours, Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays).
Excluding misuse and abuse
Benefits of a Service Plan
- Increased accuracy of security
- Improved traffic flow through smoother operation
- Reduced product downtime
- Maintain safety of users
- Detect component wear on cycles performed
- Preferential rate for replacement parts and labour
Common operating issues
- Fault with external access system
- Dust and dirt build-up on sensors
- Third party damage – damage to cabling post installation
- User misuse
All Meesons products are covered as standard by a 12 month warranty. We recommend that the Meesons warranty is complemented with a Service Plan to ensure your security access system continues to operate at peak efficiency.
With our fast next day response we strive to keep any downtime to a minimum and recommend that the Meesons Service Plan is complemented with a Critical Spares Pack to ensure you have the necessary parts on site when they are needed most.