Single Full Height Turnstile by Meesons.
The Fortis full height turnstile has been specifically designed to provide controlled pedestrian access for high-security sites and critical national infrastructure where unmanned entrances are required.
Delivering on our Security Promise.
To ensure the Fortis turnstile delivers the required level of protection, this single turnstile has been subjected to intensive third-party testing, withstanding a forced attack in accordance with LPS 1175: Issue 8 to Security Ratings A1 to C5, giving you confidence and assurance that the Fortis turnstile has proven levels of protection against physical attack.
An Accommodating Full Height Single Turnstile.
The Fortis turnstile can accommodate the secure movement of up to 25 people per minute and can be provided in a variety of finishes to blend in with existing perimeter security. The open design of the Fortis creates a spacious passage for users as they transit through the turnstile. Available with an anti-corrosive treatment, the Fortis turnstile is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
Manufactured for high-security applications this full height turnstile acts as a deterrent to unauthorised individuals attempting to gain access. For sites with higher throughput requirements, a double-turnstile unit is available.
Designed with the end-user in mind, the Fortis turnstile is access control neutral ensuring compatibility with all access systems. Arrives fully assembled, ready to install and commission.
Key Features and Benefits
- Proven to resist forced attack, approved to LPS 1175: Issue 8 A1(SR1), B3(SR2) & C5(SR3).
- Smooth operation with built in rotor damping.
- Anti-bump / Skip protection.
- Remote rotor attack monitoring.
- Configurable transit modes.
Discover the Fortis Range of Full Height Security
- Fortis Dual: A Slimline Dual Full Height Security Turnstile
- Fortis Dynamic: The Dynamic Duo of Security Entry in partnership with Alluser – Coming Soon
The Meesons Security Promise
- Tested by BRE
- Attack Rated to LPS 1175: Issue 8 A1
- Attack Rated to LPS 1175: Issue 8 B3
- Attack Rated to LPS 1175: Issue 8 C5
- Secured by Design (SBD) Product
- Unit height: 2407mm
- Unit width: 1555mm
- Unit depth: 1525mm
- Passage height: 2186mm
- Passage width: 600mm – 700mm with anti reverse.
Number of Wings
- 4 Wings (90°)
- Full height turnstile, rotor
- Hot-dip zinc galvanised
Central Column/ Bars
- Hot-dip zinc galvanised
- LPS 1175: Issue 8 A1(SR1)
Optional Security Ratings
- LPS 1175: Issue 8 B3(SR2)
- LPS 1175: Issue 8 C5(SR3)
- Configurable transit modes – bidirectional, unidirectional, time out feature relock, fail safe* or fail secure.
- 14 Tubular armoured bars Ø 43mm
- 110V/240V AC @ 500mA / Aux power output 12v@1amp
- Option for battery back up module with in excess of 12h continuous runtime.*
- Voltage free clean contact outputs
- Cleaning contact or voltage counter output
- Remote rotor position monitoring
- Intuitive traffic light guidance
- Indoor/ Outdoor
- Configurable direction for emergency input.
- Fail secure – in the event of a power failure the turnstile will remain secure in both directions (Can be configured to fail safe on exit at a later date)
Alternative Housing Material
- RAL Colour
- Stainless Steel
- SteriTouch® antimicrobial coating
- Integrated 3rd party terminals + Brackets
- Passageway LED light with dusk sensor
- Remote control
- Tamper switches on control box
- Battery back up unit with battery management and control
- Frame finish in RAL colour powder coat
- Stainless steel central column/ rotor
- Top lid in RAL colour powder coated finish or Stainless steel
- Trombone barrier arms
- Mounting flame/sub floor assembly