Approved to LPS1175: Issue 7 SR1, SR2 and SR3/ Secured by Design accredited
Tailgating is often described as the passage of unauthorised personnel, either forced or accidental, behind that of an authorised user.
Our range of anti-tailgating solutions are access-control-neutral to enable integration with existing building control systems.
If you’re looking for inspiration for secure entrance control solutions, then take a look at some of our recent projects.
Blog and News
- Security Portals: Understanding the importance of Secured by Design13th September 2018
- Meesons Announce Secured by Design accreditation16th August 2018
- What is LPS 1175 and why do I need it?3rd August 2018
- How to Tackle Tailgating11th July 2018
- Meesons Announce world-first with LPS 1175 Security Portal Approval27th June 2018